Your profile is the one-stop spot to share all of the pertinent information about yourself, your background and experiences, and highlight to potential clients your abilities and interests.
These are the features of your profile:
- Upload Image: you are able to upload a photo of yourself. If the image once uploaded looks distorted in any way, try cropping your original file and uploading the revised version again.
- Hourly Rate: consider this a base rate or even a hoped-for rate, you are able to adjust your hourly rate when you submit a proposal specific to each job you apply to
- Available Now: toggle if you are available to take on jobs at this time
- Details captured in registration: Name, Specialty, Medical School, Dates, Residency Program, Dates, Fellowship Program, Dates, Current Position, Dates, Skill Level, Location
- Current Time: choose your time zone so clients can better schedule meetings
- Outcome Score: a summative, objective score based on previous work history.
- Linked accounts: enter urls for your accounts on Linkedin, Twitter, Doximity, ResearchGate, Website URL
- About: Enter a short bio about yourself. This is what will first appear to clients when they are searching for a consultant.
- Education: Enter full details about your degrees.
- Work Experience: Enter full details about your previous and current work experiences.
- Research Interests: Enter any research interests you want to highlight to potential clients.
- Video Introduction: you are able to upload a video introduction about yourself. This is a useful feature to set your profile apart.
- Work History and Feedback: in this section, we share with clients your work history on flipMD as well as feedback and star ratings on your recent work
If you are unable to find your school or program, try by searching by its official name. We gathered our list from AAMC and FREIDA. If you completed either internationally you'll need to choose International and enter the exact name in the body of your profile, until we've compiled a full list of international schools and hospitals.
You can request a school, program or specialty be added any time by entering those details into this form.